- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To work towards the internalization and institutionalization of quality enhancement.
- To facilitate the sense of belongingness in participative mode with various units of the institution.
- To establish procedures and modalities, and to collect data and information on various aspects of institutional functioning and the individuals.
- To ensure the education offered to be effective and efficient with high standards.
Framework of Quality Assessment of
Higher Education Institutions (HEI)
- Contribution to National Development
- Fostering Global Competencies among the Students
- Inculcating a value system in students
- Promoting the use of Information & Communication Technology, and
- Quest for Excellence.